The people who use internet on their smartphones are all aware about the credibility of Whatsapp in the market. It is one of the most sought after apps in the market and its legacy has inspired an ample of developers to try their hand in the messaging app market. With such great value in the industry, the developers of the app have made Whatsapp for PC available for the users.
The use of an android emulator is involved while downloading the app. The user does not have to spend a single dollar from his pocket for the installation of Whatsapp for PC. We will talk about the downloading process of the app in the article but before that, we will share some of the features of Whatsapp worth mentioning about.
Here are they:
- With the help of Whatsapp, the user can not only send but also receive pictures from friends and other relatives.
- It has a very user friendly interface which makes it easier for the novice user to make the best of the messaging app.
- The features of Whatsapp can be employed for free and there is no hidden cost involved in the same.
- The user count of over a billion shows the credibility of the app in the market.
- Integration to a substantial number of social media platforms makes Whatsapp even more special from a user’s eye.
- There is an ample of entertainment in the app and the users can have fun using the stickers and funny emoticons.
- Whatsapp also awares you of the time recipient was online. Hence, you can easily figure out about the real matter when someone does not reply.
- Since the time Facebook purchased Whatsapp, its fortunes have taken a big leap forward. Whatsapp has literally become even more entertaining since the deal.
Downloading Whatsapp for PC
Whatsapp for PC can be taken in a PC but you have to employ the services of an android emulator for the same. In this case, we will make use of BlueStacks emulator, which is the most common android app installer that is used by people. The process of installing an android app in PC is not complicated either. Hence, all the fans who wish to use Whatsapp for PC can download it in their system. You can even augment the Whatsapp’s inbuilt security with a VPN designed to secure Windows OS.
Here are the steps with the help of which Whatsapp download is possible on PC:
- The first and foremost step to be taken care of by the user is the installation of an android emulator. It is a great medium for downloading android apps on PC.
- In this case, we will use the BlueStacks emulator and to download it, you can visit the official website of the emulator.
- After the installer is downloaded, you can search for your app in the search box.
- The desired app appears up on the screen and you can simply click on the Install icon.
- It triggers the downloading process and in some time, the app gets downloaded on your desktop.
Thanks for reading. If you have any doubts don’t hesitate to contact DigitalEdge.org 🙂