QuickTime is an app made by the developers of Apple and it is one of the highly rated apps in the market. It is basically a video player that is powerful and studded with an ample of features. Apple has a propreitership of this video format where QuickTime Player acts as its official video platform.
QuickTime is a very simple to use app that can avail you the features that are hidden as well. You can also create playlists using this app. Basic functions such as playback make the life of the user easy in the QuickTime app. A pro version of this app is also available in stores and it comes with more advanced features.
Also read : Dolphin Browser for PC
The interface of this video player is quite simple and this is why it sets a high standard for the other video player apps in the market. The developers have worked on improving the reliability, compatibility and address security of the app, which has made the latest versions of the app interesting.
QuickTime can be downloaded on Windows platform too with the use of an android emulator. GenyMotion is one of the most popular android emulators and it makes the task of installing QuickTime for Windows as easy as ever.
Here are some of the features of QuickTime app:
- Using QuickTime, editing and conversion can be made by the users without any hassles.
- QuickTime is known for delivering an impeccable quality for the videos.
- The usage of QuickTime on the system is very easy. The interface of the app enables the novice subscribers to use this app without any problems.
- The connection speed of your system is automatically detected by QuickTime player and it selects the highest quality stream for the bandwidth that is available to you.
- The best feature about QuickTime player is that it reconnects aautomatically after getting disconnected.
- The multi-channel audio feature available in QuickTime player simply stands out among the other video players.
- You can tune into 24 channels dedicated to audio which helps you to turn your office into a virtual home theater.
- QuickTime player can support a wide number of audio formats namely AIFF, WAV, MOV, MP4 and AAC/ADTS.
How to download QuickTime for Windows:
QuickTime can be downloaded for Windows without any hassles, provided that you employ the use of an android emulator.
Here are the steps for the same:
- Visit the official website of GenyMotion and download it on your PC.
- After this step is undertaken, you need to search for QuickTime in the search box of GenyMotion.
- Once the icon of the app is displayed on your screen along with the Install button, kindly click on the Install button to kick off the installation process.
- It takes a few minutes and the app gets downloaded for Windows.