iMovie is an application made by Apple that enables you to enjoy videos in a very different and impeccable way. The users can browse clips at their fingertips. They can also share their favorite moments and create HD movies based on them. This is one feature that sets iMovie apart from the other movie apps prevailing in the market.
Must Read : Moviebox for Android
iMovie lets you record the memorable moments in your camera. The clips recorded by you are kept in one place and hence it becomes easy for the users to browse through them. iMovie is a wonderful platform to make movies and show some great moments to your friends.
Here are some of the features of this impeccable app:
- Making movies through the iMovie is an easy affair. You can simply capture the moments and compile them together to make a special movie for you and your friends to enjoy.
- Making movies had never been simpler before. You simply need to choose the clips you want in your movie and get going with the easy interface of the app.
- The powerful tools embedded in the app make it easy for the user to compile a movie worth watching.
- You can create trailers of the movies you compile. This gives you a Hollywood like experience with the app.
- iMovie also gives the user a chance to see movies at a platform called iMovie Theater. It makes you feel like a star and the feeling is awesome to say the least.
- The movies that you make can be shared with your friends. The integration of this app with social media platforms makes it easy for the movie makers to spread a word about their movie online.
How to download iMovie for Windows:
iMovie is an application developed by Apple. However, its popularity has risen in the recent past and it has led the developers to launch it for Windows as well. The installation of iMovie on Windows can be done with the help of an android emulator. We will employ the use of BlueStacks for this very purpose.
Here are the steps on how to download iMovie for Windows:
- One of the first tasks to perform for downloading iMovie for Windows is to install the BlueStacks installer on your system.
- After downloading the Android emulator from its official website, you can run the software and start searching for the app you desire, which is iMovie in this case.
- Once you click on the search button after entering the name of the app, it shows results with the icon of iMovie and an install button located alongside.
- You simply need to click on the Install button and the process of installation begins.
- In a few minutes, your favorite app will be downloaded on Windows.
- You can run the app in the My Apps section of BlueStacks installer.