Not being able to partition effectively using Disk Management that your Windows OS provides? Want something to migrate OS to SSD easily? You need to avail EaseUS Partition Master, which offers all the requisite features you would need in a disk partitioning tool. Available in three variants, EaseUS Partition Master fits all budgets and levels.
Who Can Use EaseUS Partition Master?
If you are a computer user who needs enhanced partitioning power, you need to try EaseUS Partition Master.
You can use the Home Edition that is exclusively designed for home users who are running 32-bit Windows OS and who want to manage seamlessly partitions on their hard disks. Also, there is the Professional Edition, specifically designed for IT professionals, to support 64-bit Windows OS and to create a bootable DVD/ CD. Moreover, the Server Edition, which is also designed for IT professionals, renders all features of the Home and Professional editions.
Why Do You Need EaseUS Partition Master?
You can experience partition magic free with EaseUS Partition Master when it comes to formatting, creating, and resizing the existing hard disk partitions. Let us take a look at the reasons why you need to use this partition tool.
- Simple user interface: whether it is the Home Edition or the Professional Edition, EaseUS Partition Master comprises a fairly simple user interface. There are detailed specifications together with the graphical representation of the hard disks that allow you to see the configuration process of a disk partition. Also, the toolbar and the Action Panel enable you to perform a partition operation and keep track of the same as well.
- Explore window: whenever you double-click a partition, an explorer window displays with the property details for each file and folder on the partition.
- Easy to manage: you can perform the operations of creating, moving, and resizing partitions just by moving a slider on a graphical representation and starting the operation.
- Partition Copy and Disk Copy features: you are provided with protection from data loss by means of the Partition Copy and Disk Copy features. The Partition Copy feature allows you to copy a partition on the hard disk to an unallocated space. If required, you can also resize the unallocated space during the process. Furthermore, the Disk Copy feature enables you not only to create a backup copy of a hard disk, but also to migrate the complete system from a tiny hard disk to a bigger hard disk.
- Copy Dynamic Volume feature: you can create a dynamic volume copy that consists of the operating system and convert the same to a basic disk during the process. In addition, you can extend the copy size, convert it to a dynamic volume, and then reestablish the same as the primary partition of the OS.
- Bootable DVD/CD: the Server and Professional edition allow you to create a Linux-based bootable DVD/ CD. Also, this enables you to boot up the standard user interface and manage disks as well as partitions before installing an OS.
How Can You Use EaseUS Partition Master?
You need to perform the following steps to use EaseUS Partition Master:
- Install EaseUS Partition Master: download the setup file and install the software by following the installation instructions that appear subsequently.
- Launch the software: once you have installed the program, launch the same. A window appears displaying the existing hard disk partitions in your computer system. You can choose any partition and use the buttons given on the top of the window as per the requirements.
- Resize a partition (as per the requirements): use the Resize/ Move button to reduce the size of a partition. You can just clock on the Resize/ Move button to again expand a partition.
- Remove a partition (as per the requirements): click the Delete button to delete a partition from your hard drives. Do ensure to back your data up before removing a partition.
- Create a partition (as per the requirements): select an unpartitioned space and click the Create button to map a new partition.